Bar & Entertainment Space
The Bar and Entertainment space is themed in Clare Island Whiskey and seaside décor with photographs of old, depicting island history, adorning the walls. It sits to the front of the property with stunning sea views across the majesty of Clew Bay. In fact, if you sit down and look out the windows, it feels like you are on board a mighty ship with nothing but sea and distant mountains before you. Main features include:
- A snug with an original fireplace surrounded by comfortable chairs
- Standard sized pool table
- Games area
- Two TVs with channels
- In-house sound system with computer for Spotify or YouTube music. System can also connect to the TVs for big games etc.
The Bar and Entertainment space is made available to guests of Bay View House on a dry basis (no alcohol). Guests who wish to avail of a full bar service during their stay, can select BAR SERVICE, on a per night basis, on the accommodation booking page
- Bay View House holds a full 7-day Publican License which is used for general opening, weddings and special events. A full 7-day license is governed by the state and requires supervision of patrons and prevents the consumption of alcohol not purchased on the premises. You cannot bring your own alcohol into the bar area. You can consume alcohol in all the other communal areas of the house.
- Only guests of Bay View House are allowed to use the facility unless otherwise agreed to before arrival.
- Guests must always conduct themselves in a mannerly fashion and obey the rules of the house as outlined in the Terms and Conditions signed on booking.
- If you purchase BAR SERVICE along with your accommodation booking, a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be served, including draft beers such as Guinness and Heineken. We can also provide local craft beers, such as Mescan on request. Contact us for beverage rates and options.